Saturday March 21 2020 | Dundullimal Homestead Dubbo
Under Western Skies is Dubbo's brand new music festival celebrating the art of the Central West.
You can't stream it, download it, or save it for later.
But you can be there.
Apply to perform
Application are now open for artists and bands to perform at Under Western Skies 2020. Info required:
– Short Bio
– Links to 3 songs
– Links to social media
– Your appearance fee
Send details to email@example.com
With food, drink, art and activities in the idyllic, historic surrounds of Dundullimal Homestead – bring the kids for a family-friendly festival afternoon and evening under our enormous western skies.
Tickets on sale soon!
Every great music city needs a great music festival.
Dubbo, this is ours.
our commitment to sustainability
We are committed to a making Under Western Skies a sustainable festival. In 2020 this means:
Minimising our waste footprint
- BYO (empty) water bottles
- use of starch-based bio-cups at the bar (not plastic)
- no sales of single-use bottled water on site
- minimal plastic cutlery for sale, encouraging patrons to bring their own
- recyclable bottles and cans
Reducing our carbon footprint
- use of primarily digital promotions
- choosing local and regional suppliers for food, drink and on-site services
- borrowing infrastructure from like-minded local groups rather than buying it (which helps keeps costs down too!)
Over the next few years we hope to:
- eliminate all single use plastics
- move to bar ‘keep-cups’
- continue to reduce power consumption
- provide more transport options to reduce vehicle trips
- use only carbon-neutral electricity sources (via greenpower products)
Brought to you by...
Under Western Skies music festival is proudly brought to you by the Songwriters & Original Musicians Association Dubbo Inc (SOMAD).
SOMAD is a grassroots not-for-profit incorporated association founded by Dubbo musos with the aim of transforming Dubbo into a Music City.